The school has been communicating closely with the Rural Fire Service and given predicted conditions, it has been decided on their advice to invoke a pre-emptive closure of the school tomorrow, Tuesday 12th November.

At this stage we predict the school will be open again on Wednesday 13th November. If it is unsafe to open Wednesday, we will communicate the closure via text, email and Facebook.

We apologise for any inconvenience tomorrows closure may cause families, however the safety of our students and staff is our primary concern.